Fans of NEFF will be delighted to hear that the NEFF Domino extractor is due for release in June 2016. So, whichever combinations you would like to mix and match from the stunning range – the NEFF Domino extractor is designed to seamlessly integrate between cooking zones for a minimalist, flush finish.
Stylish, quality and now offering the ultimate flexibility – allowing creative cookaholics to go wild, safe in the knowledge that NEFF have created an extraction system that can handle anything you can throw at it.
“From griddle on induction to frying on Teppan Yaki, steam and odours are effectively extracted.“
Official NEFF website.
What are the benefits of a NEFF Domino Ventilation?
- Maximum flexibility for kitchen planning
- Space for two reduced depth drawers in the base unit
- Motor fits in a standard 100mm plinth
- Can be installed into a 600mm unit
- Ducted and recirculation mode possible
- Design match to Dominos hobs
- Compatible with the Domino Induction Hob, Domino Ceramic Hob, 2 burner Gas Domino Hob, and the Teppan Yaki
How does the NEFF Domino Ventilation work?
- Touch control
- Efficient Drive Motor
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Blower efficiency label rating: A
- Efficient Brushless DC blower technology
- Max. extraction rate 595 m³/h
NEFF are also currently developing packs to make the installation an easier process – meaning all you shall need is the pack code, which will be provided (by NEFF) in due course.